Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day Thirteen - Our Little Angel & Learning to See More










































I took a class from Carol Leigh (see sidebar for link) called "Parts is Parts", which helped me to slow down and to start to look more at what I photograph. You see I use Image stabilizer lenses, so I rarely use a tripod, and I got into the habit of photographing something fast, then I was ready to move on to the next item to photograph, without trying to see if there was more to photograph of the object. Her "Parts is Parts" class really slowed me down.

September the 9th she sent what she calls, "60-Second Photo Lesson from Carol Leigh" the title of the lesson was "20 Photos from One Location Can you Do It?". Todays photos are my answer to her question. This exercise really helps you to slow down and really look at the object you are photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment