Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day Fourteen - Random Finds




As I left the house to go photograph Victoria Ridge Retirement Apartments at 1024 Childs Ave, Ogden UT, (I spotted this a while back and was going to use it as my photo of the day, I liked the flag reflection), the yellow flower was staring at me, so I photographed that.

Then while driving to the apartments I noticed I could see the motorcyclist face in his sideview mirror as he rode in the left lane. I lucked out, there was at stop light we both stoped out, and I had my 100 to 400mm lens on my camera out, so I took a photo of the motorcyclist through my windshild, I didn't know if it was going to work or not. I didn't notice the cigarette in his mouth until I got home.

The reason I wanted to photograph the apartment building was I like triangles, squares, circles, textures,and the reflection of the flag in the window.

I photographed the grass for the texture and the colors. and I thought the background was working pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment