Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day Twenty Eight - More Fall Color




My co-workers were giving me a retirement luncheon today at Lucky Buffet at 1069 W. Riverdale Rd., Riverdale, UT. I got to Riverdale a little early so I went looking for my daily photo I found the first fall color to photograph on the grounds of Cherry Creek Apartments, at 1551 W Riverdale Rd., Riverdale, UT. On my way home today I stop at the drive thru to get a diet Pepsi at the Sinclair gas station, 710 Washington Blvd. and this is where I found the fall color for the second photo.

Quote of the Day: "To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." - Elliott Erwitt

No comments:

Post a Comment