Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day Fifty One - Street # 16





I'm getting ready to do Photomotivations, with my on line teacher Carol Leigh. The Photomotivations start Jan. 1, each Monday for 3 months I will receive a PDF file of kind of an eye opener of new things to photograph. The sample she sent out was about warning signs, so I start to try and see neat warning sign. What I like about the first photo is it says "One Way Don't Enter" and below it is another Sign pointing you to enter.

The second photo is the is a photo of some of Sundance, "Ogden's Dancing Horse", and Master Officer Ron Gardiner's horse tack, in the horse trailer.

Photo three is a street portrait of Kent.

Photo four is just a street photo of a pretty girl walking down 25th Street.

Quote of the Day: "Photography is statement; it has to tell us things about a place." - Berenice Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment