Thursday, June 18, 2009

Terenchal Rain Storm Today, but Got My Photos






It really rained hard again today, but the storm let up and the storm clouds let the sun through, and I was able to go out and get photos of the yellow rose and red daylilies.

I went to Logan, UT today to eat lunch at the Tandoon Oven, a great indian restaurant, located at 720 E. 1000 N. Logan UT. It stormed all the way there, but when I got to the valley it was sunny, which was nice.
On the way back to Ogden on highway 89 South, found the barn with the writing on it and decide to stop and photograph it. Further down the road found another barn, which I photographed the door and a window, I think part of the appeal of the barns for me is the rustic texture of the old barn wood. Peeling paint gets me too.

While photographing the red barn door a goldfinch landed in a pile of branches, which was a little back from the barn door. © Dale Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment